Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best Texts Ever

I thought this guy had the wrong number the first time he called me and said, "Jeff! It's JT." I mean, he was at a bar or something or somewhere crowded. I told him he had the wrong number and he said to someone in the background, "Yo, this isn't Jeff." Eventually I just hung up.

That was on Saturday night. We then started the best text conversation over the past few days that I have ever had.

Received Saturday, June 12. 10:31pm
Jeff jaz, its cousin jt, where u at? We got Ur food

Sent Saturday, June 12 10:31 pm
Yo this is Dave. I dunno who this is but I'll take the food.

Received Sunday, June 13 2:46 am
Jazzy jeff its cousin mostyle where you at we got yr food

Sent Sunday June 13 11:28 am
Yo leave the food on the corner of First Street and Newark

__________________________________________________________________

Received Monday, June 14 6:51 pm
DUPLICATE MESSAGE: Jazzy jeff its cousin mostyle where you at we got yr food

Sent Monday, June 14 6:52 am
Yo what up boss. Can u stash the food for me?

Received Monday, June 14 7:02 pm
Jazzy just scarfed down yr collared greens i may be able to save you a thigh

Sent Monday, June 14 7:03 pm
Yeah. Boneless i hope. Nah mean?!

Received Monday, June 14 7:07 pm
Yeah it is but ashy larry just sucked all the juices off

Sent Monday, June 14 7:09 pm
Yo amscray the biscuits to 3rd and monmouth and tell them large marge sent you.

Received Monday, June 14 7:13
I love me some large marge

No comments:

Post a Comment